House Sold - Nikau Valley Kapiti Coast
FINAL REMINDER – TENDER CLOSES 4PM TUESDAY 10TH MARCH.
Schist stone, cedar, magnificent gardens & grounds, this stunning home is sure to impress & is worthy of a feature in any ‘home & garden’ style magazine. A place to shake off the stresses of modern living, 119 Maui Pomare Road, Nikau Valley is around 10 mins drive to the many facilities of Parparaumu, train station, shopping & schools. This gorgeous residence offers exceptional sun & privacy with plenty of space for a growing family (& pets) to have fun. The park like grounds are beautifully landscaped, planted to attract native birds & butterflies, a stone bridge crosses over “Monet’s water gardens” & a quintessential babbling brook meanders beside lush lawns, framing an array of established shrubs & specimen trees, a leafy paradise, an ever-changing seasonal tapestry of colour – feeding the senses, whilst the produce garden (Yes – it’s all set up ready to grow & waiting for you!) -will feed your family & friends.
• Set over two-levels with solid timber interior finishes, heat pump ducted central heating and a cosy feature gas fireplace, the floor area of around 366 sqm.
• 5 (potential for 6) double bedrooms – the master suite opens to the gardens
• Stunning formal & informal living rooms plus formal dining
• Exceptionally spacious informal upper level living, ideal TV room/kids living/work from home office
• 3 well-appointed bathrooms (including master double shower ensuite) plus a guest powder room
• Fabulous sociable kitchen (recently upgraded), with incredible storage, wide granite bench tops & a walk-in pantry
• Seamless indoor/outdoor flow from living areas to wonderful sunny & private decked entertaining
• Complete with internal access 2 car garage plus bay for ride on mower, walk through laundry, large garden/utility storage shed & a glass house, plenty of flat parking.
This home is a rare find in terms of quality, layout, setting and views.
Call Jill for your appointment to view on 0272 477 769 or come along