Sold - Mount Victoria Wellington
Sun, space, section and opportunity are all on offer – Polish this large 292sqm (more or less) gracious home back to its former splendour. Explore land and further development potential or sit back, hold on and let the rental return come in. Requiring tender love and care but home to a magnificent high stud, large feature windows and beautiful timber detailing with a truly impressive sweeping staircase upon entry, these character features will come up well. Some of the homes many assets include:
• Positioned on a private, peaceful and sunny rear section boasting 733sqm (more or less) of land
• A magnificent 292sqm (more or less) character home with charming period detail
• Huge lounge at the front of the home capturing late sun
• Generous separate dining/living room
• Galley style kitchen
• Six spacious bedrooms
• Three shower rooms with four WC’s plus large separate laundry
• A central focal staircase with beautiful timber banister. Character features are scattered throughout the home
• Garaging plus carport available
A truly impressive home that has been tightly held for many years. Seldom are homes with these offerings available in this location but here now lies an opportunity for yourself. Polish this gem and reap the rewards for many years to come. What ever you decide to do this home is worth your time and efforts. Enjoy living on the city’s edge with outlook and lifestyle. Walk to the vibrant restaurants, cafes, markets, Oriental Bay and CBD.
Contact Chris or William to arrange your private viewing.
Please park on the street and walk up the left hand side of the driveway.
A Vendors LIM Report and Building Report are available after inspection.
Note: Please take all reasonable Covid precautions. Tommy’s will be scanning your My Vaccine Pass, alternatively please contact the agent for a private viewing.