- Roseneath Wellington
Here is your opportunity to secure a home in a tightly held city fringe location. This character house retains many of the original features including bay windows, leadlight detail and timber panelling, all reminiscent of a bygone era. Occupying an elevated position, you will be delighted by the sunshine and sweeping sea views.
Some of the features include:
• Two double bedrooms with wardrobes
• Large separate living room with bay window
• Separate dining room
• Large kitchen
• Sunroom opening out onto a deck
• Bathroom with separate toilet
• Huge basement space with lots of potential
• Terraced garden areas with established planting
This property has great bones and would respond well to updating and refurbishment. The large basement area has the potential for conversion into an additional living space, possibly even offering an income stream.
Tender closes 2pm 21 April 2021 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington (no offers prior)
If you have been looking for a project and prepared to roll up your sleeves, then this is definitely worth a look.
Call today to arrange a private viewing.