Sold - Miramar Wellington
It’s always a great sign when a home has remained in the same family since it was built! This 1960’s family home is perfectly positioned in a cul-de-sac, on a large flat section in popular Miramar.
Some of the many features include:
• Four good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Tidy and spacious lounge and dining area; opening to adjoining kitchen
• Fantastic sunny aspect
• Large private flat section – perfect for kids & pets to run around
• Separate laundry
• Great access – drive on with two single garages plus off-street parking
• So handy to the local schools, cafes, shops, parks, bus stop, and a short drive to the airport
• Vendor supplied Building Report and LIM Report are available upon request after viewing the property
With great bones and so much potential to enhance and add value, this home is going to respond well to some clever alterations both inside and out. If you are looking for a family home to create memories, then look no further!
Call Liz now to arrange a time to view.