Enjoy convenience, security and privacy in this very desirable established neighbourhood offering all the benefits of inner-city living.
160sqm of sun-drenched open plan living, with a fabulous outlook from every room.
• Three bedrooms (two double, one single), all with built-in wardrobes
• Open plan dining and living off the kitchen
• Indoor/outdoor flow to the sunny north-facing balcony which wraps around the living space for easy entertaining and relaxing
• 360 degree views, fabulous natural light throughout
• Double-glazed throughout
• High stud ceilings and beautiful wooden flooring in the living area
• Main bathroom with double shower and bath. Separate toilet
• Separate laundry; linen cupboard; broom closet.
• Roomy single garage with internal access, plus a storage locker
• Zoned for Wellington Girls’ College and Thorndon School; handy to St Mary’s and Queen Margaret colleges.
• The largest apartment in the building, being one of just ten in the complex.
Thorndon is a sought-after suburb – a short stroll to Wellington’s beautiful waterfront, the CBD, Parliament, supermarket, great schools, restaurants, and cafes plus much much more.
The best of Wellington living is on the doorstep.
Tender closes 1pm Wednesday 15 July 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior).
Estate: Stratum in Freehold Lot: UNIT 10 UP 73387-AUE AUT 1/10 SH IN AUA 1/2 SH IN AUB CT: WN40D/475; WN40D/476 UNIT 10 UP 73387-AUE AUT 1/10 SH IN AUA 1/2 SH IN AUB
House Area: 160m2Property Type: ApartmentRV: $650,000