Townhouse Sold - Ebdentown Upper Hutt
This well-balanced and well-presented townhouse is situated on a quiet rear section in central Upper Hutt only moments to all the amenities of the CBD including medical centres, shops, schools, parks and transport. The accommodation measures 100sqm and is arranged over one level and comprises 2 double bedrooms, large living room open to kitchen, shower room, separate wc, and separate laundry.
The flat and fully fenced section is well-sited for sun and has been designed with easy maintenance in mind, it offers a combination of lawn, patio, raised borders and veggie patch while parking is catered for by an internal access garage and a separate off street parking space.
Given the excellent central location, excellent presentation and natural light throughout, it is this agents’ opinion that 9a Hay Street will not be long on the market!
• 2 Double bedrooms, shower room, separate wc
• Central location, excellent exterior
• Large living room open to kitchen
• Well-sited for sun on a quiet rear section, off street parking and internal access garage
• Easy maintenance section, fully fenced ideal for children and pets
• Moments to all the amenities of Upper Hutt CBD including shops, schools, parks, river walks and transport