Sold - Island Bay Wellington
Close enough to walk to Island Bay beach, shops and cafes ,or take healthy walks along the South Coast, stopping to freshen up with a swim at the many beaches. You will find this an excellent out of town option for professionals, singles, and couples, whether this is your first home or you’re looking to downsize.
Once you see it, you’ll agree with us that this is the best two bedroom unit in this very popular complex. This townhouse has a lot to offer:
• Spacious throughout, this 90 sqm townhouse combines the best of light, sun and privacy.
• Good size living and sleeping areas with plenty of cupboards for all your storage needs.
• Front and rear access. Very convenient access to car park.
• North-facing for maximum sun in summer and warmth in winter.
• Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge with a high ceiling that flows out to a private and sheltered patio area and low maintenance garden. Kitchen also contains extra pantry storage and laundry area.
• 2 large double bedrooms. Master with its own balcony that is perfect for morning coffee, afternoon sunbathing or relaxing in the evening with a glass of wine or a book, while sheltered from any Southerly winds.
• Current owner has made various upgrades to the kitchen and bathroom.
• Secure, friendly, and quiet complex.
This townhouse is perfect for those who would like an alternative to inner city living. Far enough away from the city to have the best of nature on land and sea, yet only a quick drive or bus ride to the CBD.
Make sure you call for an appointment to view or come to the open home this Sunday.
Please take all reasonable Covid precautions. Tommy’s will be sighting your My Vaccine Pass. Alternatively, please contact the agent for a private viewing.