Sold - Karori Wellington
Privately located at the end of a family friendly cul-de-sac, with good sun and views, here lies a fantastic first home in a popular location. Light and bright throughout this home provides the opportunity to customise the finishing touches to your own desire. Some of the many features include:
• Three double bedrooms. Built in storage
• Newly fitted modern tidy kitchen with good bench and cupboard space
• Spacious, open plan living and dining area
• Sunny sheltered conservatory with views
• Double glazing, well insulated and DVS system
• Partially modernised family bathroom with bath
• Well maintained and established garden space
• Secure single garaging
A home ideal for first home buyers, couples, small families, or investors alike. Perfectly positioned just a short walk to the local Karori shops, cafes, transport links, schools, popular walkways, and only 10 minutes’ drive to the CBD.
Builders report and LIM report available upon inspection.
Contact us today to organise a private viewing. When viewing the property please park on the main road and walk up the driveway to the property.
Tender closes 12pm, 4th February 2021 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior).