251 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington,6011
WELCOME TO SUNSET WEST – COSMOPOLITAN LIVING
Apartment – Te Aro Wellington
Truly revolutionary interiors. Designed by award-winning architects Designgroup Stapleton Elliot, these open-plan one-bedroom apartments offer so many features:
• High stud – 3.1m in living and 2.7m in the bedroom area.
• Full width and height glazing
• Huge amounts of wardrobe and storage space
• Indoor-outdoor flow to your own private sheltered balcony
• Rich, detailed, light-filled interiors
• Sun-soaked, expansive west facing views
• Can’t be built out
• The best the city has to offer right outside your door
Sunset West – your sophisticated, centrally located residence.
110 CLYDE STREET, ISLAND BAY BEO $1,500,000
ISLAND BAY INVESTMENT
Character four income investment property in an ideal location. Island Bay School is across the road and the Island Bay Village just steps away via pedestrian laneway.
Being close to transport routes and local amenities it will attract a large pool of potential tenants for years to come.
Plenty of opportunity remains to further enhance and transform this property.
This property comprises:
Unit 1 – Four bedroom unit. Rental assessment of $400pw
Unit 2 – Two bedroom unit. Rental assessment of $820pw
Unit 3 – Two double bedroom unit. Rental assessment of $420pw
Unit 4 – Four bedroom unit. Rental assessment of $780pw
Total rental assessment approx $2,420pw
LIM and information pack available after viewing.
Tender closes at 12pm, 19th June 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria St, Wellington.
54 Webb Street – Te Aro BEO from $675,000
The Capital’s famous inner-city slice of Bohemia now meets chic!
Cuba Street Quarter oozes cool and is a place that offers culinary and creative soul. It’s where people meet, shop, dine and the best place in town to soak up Wellington’s iconic culture; it’s heritage and the people who make the location so special. Here’s your opportunity to live or own an investment in a blue-chip location in the heart of Wellington. Offering eight high quality finished, sunny, brand-new apartments with 3 x two-bedroom Apartments left from $675,000. Features include:
• Open plan designer kitchen and living
• Lovely high-stud creates a light, bright airy feel and expands the space
• Modern stylish bathroom
• Floor to ceiling double glazed aluminium windows
• Good storage
• Appealing low rise, built to the latest code
• Perfect location on a corner site
• Completion mid-2019
Call now for an information pack.
22A Hall Street, Newtown BEO $445,000
This well presented two level 1990’s home is located in a small townhouse complex in the heart of the popular Newtown village. It’s on a fee simple title (no body corporate or fees) and offers the following features:
• Two double bedrooms
• Open plan living plus conservatory
• Positioned for great sun
• Good indoor/outdoor flow to decking
• Warmed by partial double glazing and heatpump
• Drive on to single carport
• Handy to local shops, transport and hospital
• Monolithic Cladding ( Hardie Tex) – the property would benefit from some maintenance work
• LIM and Builders report available following viewing
If you have been looking for a property where you can add value and reap the rewards, then look no further than 22A Hall St, Newtown.
Tender closes 3pm 5 June 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior)
180 / 182 Ohiro Road, Brooklyn BEO $1,250,000
Brooklyn Cash Cow
This is an amazingly located 4 flat property sitting atop the Brooklyn Hill up in the sun. The property has been a loyal servant for the past 40 years and now it is your turn to own it and reap the Benefits. With a mixture of Bedroom numbers, good upside potential in the rents and the possibility to enhance it and add further value. The benefit of 4 income streams makes this type of investment property highly sought after. Features include;
• Excellent Location
• 4 separate flats
• Public transport very close by
• 2 minute walk to the Brooklyn Village
• Rental Upside – Long standing tenants
• Potential to enhance and add value
• Sunny spot, great backyard
• LIM Report Available
• Current Rents combined $1180 p/wk – Appraised at $1540-$1740 per week
*Please note some flats have not been photographed @ Tenants Request*
This will be a very popular option for those who want to make money from a Rental Property. We all know that rents are strong in Wellington and this place could be performing better than it currently is, a great opportunity for the new owner. Viewing is by appointment Monday, Wednesday & Friday with notice the prior day. .
31 Seaview Terrace, Northland BEO $950,000
Located in one of the best streets in sought after Northland, 31 Seaview Terrace is an opportunity to secure a unique position in a dress circle community. This home features wraparound panoramic views of harbour, city, Botanic Gardens, Oriental Bay, the heads, Brooklyn and Kelburn. Located on a back section of a quiet cul de sac, its privacy is complemented by being sited for maximum sun.
The existing 120m2 character home was built in 1924 and has been owned by the same family for over 40 years. Currently configured as 2 bedrooms, 2 living areas on a 594m2 section, this home has the potential to become your Grand Designs masterpiece. Walking distance to park, local school and shops and zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls’ College.
• Stunning panoramic views
• Flexible floor plan – currently 2 bedrooms, 2 living rooms
• Character features including leadlight windows and wooden panelling
• Potential to add further value
• Single level home
• Sought after Northland location
Words simply do not do this property justice and we warmly invite you to arrange a time for a private viewing. This property will speak for itself.