57B Sheridan Terrace, Johnsonville BEO $595,000
SUNNY JOHNSONVILLE TOWNHOUSE
Sunny, tidy and set for a beautiful outlook over Mount KauKau, this charming Johnsonville townhouse is well maintained and beautifully presented. Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, the property offers a long list of features including:
• Three well-proportioned bedrooms, all with great storage
• Large, light living spaces
• Tidy open plan kitchen and dining which flows to a sunny deck
• Positioned to enjoy the last of the afternoon sun and great views over Mount KauKau
• Family bathroom with shower over bath.
• Internal access single garaging.
• Excellent local amenities close by, with public transport on the doorstep and Johnsonville town centre minutes away.
To organise a viewing for this sunny and well-presented home, give us a call today!
Tender closes at 2pm on 18th March 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington (vendor reserves the right to sell prior.)
4F/242 Taranaki Street, Te Aro BEO $140,000
STRAIGHT FORWARD INVESTMENT
If you’re looking for a smart hands-free investment, 4F/242 Taranaki Street situated in the Cube complex is well worth considering.
Please note the apartment can not be owner-occupied. The complex is professionally managed by Massey University on a long term contract.
Body Corp fees: $2,842.66
Net Payment to owner: $8,495.61 per annum
This one-bedroom studio apartment is a high demand student residence option. With a return of approximately 6 per cent, this apartment offers a hassle-free, efficiently managed and low maintenance investment.
(Note – the interior apartment photographs are of similar apartments and are indicative only.)
8/2 McFarlane Street, Mt Victoria BEO $780,000
AFFORDABLE AND DESIRABLE ON MCFARLANE!
What’s the catch? Well, there is no harbour view however you still get:
• Spacious 3-level townhouse with two recently renovated bathrooms (incl ensuite), new carpet and paint throughout
• Solid construction materials (concrete external walls)
• Surprisingly good sun and sheltered from northerly wind so you can actually enjoy the gorgeous roof terrace and balcony off the lounge
• One of the best locations; quiet and peaceful yet only minutes walk to the waterfront, Oriental Bay and the CBD
• Quintessential Mount Victoria neighbourhood views
• Well-run and well-insured body corporate
• Bonus of a garage which is so rare in Mt Vic
And the real advantage here is flexibility – works equally well for owner-occupier, smart investment, or have the whole top floor to yourself and enjoy a flatmate on the ground-floor to help pay your mortgage!
Great value for a quality property in a top location.
Tender closes 3pm Tuesday 3 March 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington. (Vendors reserve the right to sell prior).
2J/21 Rugby Street, Te Aro BEO $595,000
Modern City Fringe Apartment
Built in 2015 to meet the highest NZ Building Code for earthquake standards. This modern and stylish building offers a high quality finish.
Many features include:
• Two double bedrooms with storage
• Spacious and stylish bathroom
• Modern kitchen
• Large open plan living
• Double glazed windows
• Conveniently located for public transport at the door
• Local amenities nearby
Situated on the cusp of the city, become a neighbour to two Wellington landmarks; The Basin Reserve and Government House.
54 Severn Street, Island Bay BEO $995,000
The Wish List!
Perfectly placed looking out toward the Island Bay settlement lies this beautifully transformed family home. A beautiful mix of old character, timber detailing and charm with stylish, quality upgrades throughout. The hard work has been done with no surface left untouched in this stunning family home that you will be proud to call your own. Some of the many features include:
• Three generous bedrooms master with bay window
• Sunny and spacious open plan kitchen, dining and lounge
• Brand new kitchen with generous bench and good cupboard space
• A luxurious family bathroom with freestanding soaking tub
• Fantastic indoor/outdoor flow to the large lawn, deck and patio areas
• A landscaped, sizeable 610sqm section perfect for children and pets or look at further development options
• Secure garaging
• Completely repainted inside and outside, re-wired, re-plumbed, re-piled and insulated
Bathed in great sun and sheltered from prevailing winds you will love living in this private, sunny, perfectly cared for and renovated home. Attention to detail, styling and design have been well thought of, meaning you can just move in and enjoy. A truly stunning family home that ticks the boxes on the wish list.
A Builders Report and LIM Report are available upon viewing the property.
Tenders close 3pm 5th March 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington.
128A Tasman Street, Mt Cook BEO $1,360,000
GRAND OLD VILLA
It is a pleasure to bring this majestic family home to the Wellington market.
Situated in one of the most sought after locations of city fringe Mount Cook. An easy walk to bustling Courtenay Place and Wellington Hospital.
Some of its many features include:
• Beautiful exposed timber throughout
• Currently configured as 5 bedrooms
• Flat sunny backyard
• 2 x bathrooms
• Elevated for harbour and city views
If you are looking for quality in the best location, then this home is a must view!
411/407 Thorndon Quay, Thorndon BEO $595,000
SUN, VIEWS, STYLE – EASY LIVING
Warm and welcoming, you will enjoy coming home to sensational harbour and city views. Perfectly presented with a light-filled, spacious open plan living, and dining room plus a kitchen set for easy entertaining. The convenience of the CBD, popular restaurants/bars/cafes and waterfront all within an easy stroll. An opportunity to own comfortable, easy, living at its best. Apartment features include:
• Two double bedrooms with generous storage
• Modern tiled bathroom with large bath
• Stylish modern kitchen with good cupboard and bench space
• Light, bright open plan living opening onto the deck
• Captivating views to the Stadium, across the harbour and out towards Oriental Bay
• Large entry with proposed study nook
• Located in the well maintained and always popular Stadium Gardens Apartments
• Secure garaging and ideal storage lock-up
• Double glazing with heat pump
Here lies an easy turnkey option, whether you are looking for a first home, final home, city home or other. This immaculately presented apartment offers a secure, warm, easy city living with the bonus of peace and privacy. Choose to live a lifestyle that will be envied and call Chris to view this fantastic apartment today.
Tender closes 3pm 19th February 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (Vendors reserve the right to sell prior).