Meet Hamish Drumm
Licensed salesperson in compliance with the Real Estate Agents Act 2008 as administered by the REAA (Real Estate Agents Authority)
Hamish has lived most of his life in the Hutt Valley having grown up in Alicetown. As a 19 year old he purchased his first home and learnt many DIY / building skills (national cert in carpentry) and went on to renovate, rent and sell homes as a rental property investor, this gave him experience as a vendor / landlord prior to obtaining a real estate License. His background includes a number of roles that have helped Hamish develop his wide range of skills over the years including.
- Account manager in a business development role in the education sector.
- Property management/investment.
- Event management including Christmas parades and Sports events and Recruitment.
- Personal training and Group exercise instructor
Hamish’s earlier work experiences obviously helped him with his real estate career, as he was the rookie of the year for the first real estate company he started with, and has since gone onto build his auctioneering skills as well as having excellence in the art of negotiation. In servicing his clients both those selling and buying Hamish has a set of core beliefs as his foundation that underpin his commitment to service.
- I will always work hard to draw out the benevolent buyer for every property I sell.
- Building Rapport with the buyers is critical in earning their trust & doing the best you can to get them into the home they really want.
- Those who are selling need to know that the salesperson you choose has strong negotiation skills and is friendly and open with potential buyers when conversing about your property. Combining these skills with a targeted marketing program is a sure way for you to achieve a premium price, I always write my own adds for this reason and makes sure that you are advised accordingly choices around how to market your property through many different selling platforms and medians.Hamish believes “Marketing touch points form the back bone to any campaign no matter what you’re selling”. One of those facets is having an agent that can naturally build rapport with people & communicate benefits features & advantages in ways that buyers understand. Hamish has a natural “call to action genre” that always brings the buyers and sellers together. Hamish believes to always ensure the property has its time in limelight before your Real Estate sales decision is made.The most important benefit of when you sell with Hamish is, you get Hamish…“I like to do what I do well and keep a good work life balance, so clients gets the very of best of me and buyers are always treated fairly, there’s no better way of doing this than by selling your Home through of one of Hamish’s Auction campaigns, Hamish also likes to list by tender in certain circumstances, call me to find out the benefits of both.
Outside of selling property Hamish enjoys a range of interests and hobbies such as.
- Time out with the family, especially swimming & gymnastics with his 3 children.
- Fishing and diving.
- Touch rugby and fitness in any way shape or form.
- Enjoying a wide range of social events.
If you want a salesperson with a very real passion for doing the best possible job for you, call Hamish today.
What My Clients Say
Hamish thank you for being so professional and selling our house. The result was better than we could have hoped in all ways.Our heartfelt gratitude will always be with us. Thank you for making the sale and move as successful and as comfortable as possible.
If you are looking for the right person to sell your house, it would be extremely hard to find anyone better than Hamish Drumm. We arranged for three real estate agents from different companies to meet us on the same day at the property we wanted to sell. They each had nearly a week to prepare but Hamish was the only one who arrived ready to work. He had all the figures from recent house sales in the area, all the information covering the different selling strategies and a quiet confidence about him that told us he was streets ahead of the others. The house sold in about 4 weeks, a great result thanks to his hard work, experience and professionalism. We wish him all the best in his future endeavours and have no hesitation in recommending Hamish Drumm as the person you need to sell your property.
Hamish is such an amazingly dedicated, enthusiastic and reliable person he made the whole process of selling my house stress free and seems so easy for me. He has my complete confidence as I felt he was always looking to do what was best for me. I highly recommend Hamish if you are looking to buy or sell.
Hamish Drumm's Latest Listings
No Listings Found