1/262 Oriental Parade, Oriental Bay
Super 'Sunhaven' Apartment
We are pleased to offer this wonderful opportunity to purchase an affordable 100m2 Oriental Bay apartment, the many features include:
- Three double bedrooms
- A spacious bathroom and separate toilet
- A Separate living area that features a lovely view of the ocean
- Located in a most sought after part of the Bay, being a short stroll to the cafes, Freyberg Pool, the beach and all that Oriental Bay offers
- Is on the ground floor so access is easy
- May suit investors as the apartment is able to be tenanted
- A bank or other mortgage can be registered over the Registered Lease/company shares title
- Residents have the right to parking in close proximity to the apartment
21 Houghton Bay Road, Houghton Bay
Sea for Miles and Miles
Elevated from the road, this property is both sunny and private, with exceptional and expansive views south to sea spanning Pencarrow to Kaikoura. Further features include:
- Three double bedrooms
- Main bathroom plus second WC
- Spacious lounge and dining combined
- Downstairs rumpus room or second living - perfect for the kids to hang out in or potential fourth bedroom depending on your requirements
- Newly upgraded cable car for ease of access
- Walking distance to Houghton Valley School and parks
- Close to the south coast beaches and marine activities
Wellington Hospital and the airport within easy reach, you will love living in this popular part of town.
Tender closes 2:00pm Thursday 8th June 2017 at Tommy's Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington (the Vendor reserves the right to sell beforehand)
20 Chamberlain Road, Karori BEO $745,000
Sunny and Beautifully Presented
Positioned on a large 921 sqm flat, sunny section is this lovely character, well presented and maintained home. Some of its many features include:
- Sunny wrap around north west facing deck
- Designer kitchen and brand new bathroom
- Two double bedrooms plus a separate sleep out, great for guests or work from home
- Large flat lawn perfect for children or pets
- Open plan dining/living with wood burner
- Garage with additional park
- Zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College
- On great public transport routes
So close to everything with the Karori Mall just round the corner, library and great cafes plus nearby mountain bike trails, this is the perfect spot.
Tender closes 2.00 pm Thursday 8 June 2017 at Tommys Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington
4 Tedder Way, Karori BEO $595,000
Tip Top Tedder
Finally, a solid and warm family home with a flat backyard at an affordable price. If you have been searching for the perfect spot for your family to plant some lasting roots then look no further.
This 150m2 house is set on 554m2 land. Features include:
- 4 good sized bedrooms
- Drive on access
- Large internal access garage
- Open plan kitchen, dining & living
- Double Glazing
- Super sunny aspect
- Indoor outdoor flow to deck
- Private and sheltered flat back yard
- Cul de sac setting
Just a hop, skip and a jump from the CBD, Karori is widely regarded as Wellington's premier suburb in terms of family living. It's little wonder considering it is zoned for some of the best schools, has excellent transport links, some of the best recreational facilities in the city including first rate tracks and parks, two supermarkets and its own medical centre, to name but a few.
Properties of this nature do not last long, particularly in a market looking for great value with good construction integrity. Call today to arrange your private viewing before it's too late.
For sale by Tender closing 2pm Wednesday 14th June 2017 at Tommy's Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (if not sold prior)
17 Paddington Grove, Karori BEO $730,000
Easy Relaxed Living
On popular Paddington Grove with lovely sun and set well back from the road, living here really is easy and relaxed.
There are 4 double bedrooms, 2 very smart bathrooms and generous living areas that flow seamlessly with a light and spacious feel. Kitchen will impress with the double oven and gas hobs, and there is plenty of storage throughout. Internal access garage for 2 cars and workshop space add to the family convenience while the cosy gas heater will ensure warmth throughout the year.
The outdoor areas are just as impressive with courtyards, lawn, and colourful garden plots with established trees. The bonus is the being a part of the Paddington Residents Association, you have exclusive year round use of the adjacent tennis court!
And it simply doesn't get any better than Karori - arguably one of the best family suburbs in Wellington with highly desirable schools, a great shopping centre and so many close by outdoor activities. You are a short walk to the nearest bus service and there is a kiddies play area right across the road! What more could you possibly want! If you are still looking for that perfect family home - make sure you view this one - you won't be disappointed!
2B Sefton Street, Wadestown BEO $1,795,000
Located in one of Wellington's most sought-after premier suburbs and elevated to take in simply stunning, sunny views across the harbour to the majestic Orongorongo ranges, this beautiful home offers all the character of a bygone era combined with all the necessities of modern living.
Set well back from the road in the serene surroundings of a lovely landscaped garden setting, properties such as this large, superior family home are very hard to find. Situated within close proximity of the CBD, it also has all the advantages of great schools and zoning, excellent local amenities in the Wadestown Village including very cool cafes and shops, a local library plus the recreational resources of the town belt and Trelissick Park almost at the doorstep. Key features include:
- Dress circle location
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms plus two separate toilets
- Large double garage and workshop plus parking for four cars
- Study with extra loft bedroom
- Separate family and formal dining
- Lovely kitchen overlooking garden and harbour
- Radiator heating and partial double glazing
- Panoramic views
- Multiple living areas
- Great flow to large sunny deck with fabulous views
For sale by tender closing 2pm Wednesday 14th June 2017 at Tommy's Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington (if not sold prior)
38 Lohia Street, Khandallah BEO $1,995,000
With magnificent sea views of Wellington Harbour, this prestigious home offers you all that you desire. Spacious flowing interiors with wonderful indoor and outdoor entertaining areas, recently renovated and immaculately presented throughout. Features include:
- Solid 1960s home with 384sqm of contemporary living
- Generous living spaces which are perfect for entertaining
- State of the art designer kitchen with quality fixtures and fittings including Bosch appliances
- 2 dining areas where superb views of the harbour can be enjoyed from the formal dining area whilst you dine
- 2 living areas with a wonderful fireplace featuring in the formal lounge
- Fantastic indoor/outdoor flow to decks and a private fenced courtyard set amongst established gardens with an outdoor fireplace and built in seating
- 4 large bedrooms, master has walk-in wardrobe
- 2 gorgeous tiled bathrooms, plus a luxury ensuite, and a guest toilet
- Large separate laundry off the kitchen giving extra bench space and storage
- Double glazing, gas central heating, insulation, DVS, indoor fireplace
- Fantastic storage throughout
- 3 car garaging with internal access
An impressive hilltop position at the end of a cul-de-sac with amazing views and sun, and perfectly located close to the CBD. This is premium living!
87 McLintock Street, Johnsonville
This beautifully presented and fully refurbished four bedroom contemporary home with great indoor/outdoor living offers a turn-key solution to those looking for an effortless upgrade to a very stylish home.
- Solid, low maintenance construction
- Multiple living options both indoors and out
- Fully refurbished with fabulous kitchen and bathrooms
- Conveniently located close to public transport and local amenities
- Efficient modern heating solutions
- Great sun all year
- Huge internal access garage and workshop plus carport and off street parking
- Highly spec'd fit-out
- Very easy luxurious living
- Broad expansive outlook
20 Chorley Grove, Churton Park BEO $885,000
Quality Home plus Quality Apartment
Great opportunity to live or invest in this as new, immaculately refurbished, well presented 3 double bedroom home with a fully self-contained 1 bedroom apartment to the market. Some of its many features include:
- Rental appraised $1060 approx per week
- Large 3 bedroom home upstairs
- With ensuite, main bathroom, plus guest toilet
- Expansive living areas with decks
- As new spacious apartment
- Both with fantastic new kitchens - gas cooking
- Excellent internal lighting with quality chattels
- Added finishing touches - bamboo flooring, pagodas etc
- Garaging, heaps of off street parking plus public transport at the door
1502/74 Taranaki Street, Te Aro BEO $625,000
Fantastic, light, bright modern three double bedroom apartment in the Soho Building. Large windows and doors open to the balcony and stunning harbour, city and Mt Victoria views.
Features include three double bedrooms with built in storage. Two smart tiled bathrooms. Modern kitchen with good cupboard space. Sunny open plan living/dining room that flows to the balcony.
An ideal city bolt hole or investment with no shortage of tenants. The Soho building is modern with its own pool and gym and highly sought after by investors, tenants and owner occupiers.
Walking distance to local restaurants and bars, shops, the waterfront, and close proximity to the CBD. This is easy inner city living at its best!
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 tiled bathrooms
- Modern kitchen with good storage
- Central location
- Good rental history
Call to arrange a time to view this stunning apartment today and get the chance to make it yours tomorrow.
506/142 Vivian Street, Te Aro BEO $495,000
Dual Key Apartments
Wonderful opportunity to purchase both a self contained studio apartment and a one bedroom apartment positioned next to each other ( 505 and 506 ) on the top floor of the building.
Both on the one freehold title.
Well presented, light and appealing. Warm and insulated.
Secure building with lift access.
Central city location in the heart of the vibrant Cuba Precinct.
Both currently rented fixed term for 1 year until 20 May 2018.
Combined rents $710 per week.
Body Corp Fees $6875 per annum.