131 Homebush Road, Khandallah
Khandallah Family Home
Original charm with a recent renovation, this beautifully presented home is one to fall in love with the minute you arrive. Elevated for fabulous views and great sun and located in a family friendly cul-de-sac, this home ticks all the boxes. Simply move in and enjoy. Features include:
- Renovated weatherboard home
- Four double bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Stunning views across Wellington harbour
- Polished floorboards and character features
- Brand new state of the art kitchen
- Fantastic indoor / outdoor flow to a flat, sheltered, sunny lawn
- Zoned for Cashmere Avenue School
Enjoy the fantastic lifestyle this top location offers - everything at your fingertips - cafes, shops, public transport, and schools. Close to Khandallah Village, yet just minutes drive to the city.
Tender closes 3pm on 30th November 2017 at Tommy's Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington
50 Kenya Street, Ngaio BEO $879,000
Sunny Home & Income Stream
Introducing a superb 1920's character bungalow, comprising 3 double bedrooms up and a separate 2 double bedroom income producing unit below.
UPSTAIRS - is extremely well presented and features a westerly aspect, undeniable character features, stylish modern kitchen with breakfast bar, open plan dining and adjoining separate lounge with west facing deck to sit back and relax on in the evening.
DOWNSTAIRS - enjoys two spacious double bedrooms plus additional single bedroom/study.
Wonderfully presented with modern bathroom fittings and recently refurbished kitchen, open plan living which again opens out onto an expansive sunny deck.
Covered off-street parking and a sizable storage room/home office complete the package when combined with fantastic public transport and suburban amenities.
Fully tenanted at present bringing in $950 per week with the top level occupied until 8/18, there is plenty of rental upside to be had in this fastidiously presented home.
This is an ideal investment or beautiful home that will appeal to the seasoned investor, young families or professionals looking for a subsidised start to executive living.
Tenders close 3pm, 30th November 2017 at Tommy's Real Estate 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (unless sold prior)
11A Anne Street, Wadestown BEO $945,000
Stunning Views, Top Location
Accessed via a private driveway, this substantial and well-presented family home has it all. Panoramic views of the harbour, CBD and beyond to the Cook Strait sets the stage for those looking for a dress circle property only minutes from the vibrant city centre.
This spacious home offers an ingenious layout, creating a unique balance of family living, formality and private spaces. Further features include:
- Spacious living room, plus additional family room
- Separate dining
- Large, light and sunny kitchen with fabulous views
- Four double bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Family bathroom, plus guest toilet
- Study / home office
- Sunny and sheltered outdoor entertaining areas
- Beautiful landscaped gardens and lawn for the children and pets
- Drive on, internal access garaging with extra parking
- Zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College
With an easy stroll to the Wadestown Village and School, Townbelt and CBD - what more could you want!
Tender closes 4:00pm 7 December 2017 at Tommy's Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington. Vendor reserves the right to sell prior.
75 Barnard Street, Wadestown
A much-loved home. For the first time in over 40 years this classic, yet modernised house and section (931m2) has come to the market. Whether it's the expansive harbour views you've been yearning for, or a place with multiple living areas for easy living and entertaining, look no further. If you're on the lookout for something special, this city-end Wadestown home has much to offer, including:
- Three double bedrooms, including a master suite with dressing room
- Multiple living areas including both casual and formal dining, formal lounge and music room, and a sunny conservatory
- A spectacular harbour view stretching from Petone to Mount Victoria
- A perfect mix of character features including lead light windows and exotic wood paneling, tastefully complimented by the Michael Fowler renovation of the upstairs wing
- Full bathrooms on both floors, with a separate upstairs toilet and a separate dedicated laundry room
- Beautiful established garden - front and back - thoughtfully designed, with natives, mature fruit trees and a glasshouse with grape vines
- There is plenty of storage including a basement area, a workshop area inside the house, and an easily accessible attic upstairs
- A gentle walk up the zig zag pathway or a cable car for convenience
Tenders close 2pm, Wednesday 6th December 2017, at Tommy's Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington.
135 Glenmore Street, Kelburn BEO $1,065,000
This greatly admired residence radiates elegance and style. From the moment you set foot on the property, you will know you have found something truly special. Substantially refurbished throughout, this home has retained all its character and charm, whilst still delivering all the up-to-date conveniences in today's modern age. Perfect for formal entertaining and family living. Other features include:
- Inviting cooks kitchen
- 4 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Formal dining room or media room
- Separate lounge
- Kitchen/dining/ day room
- Drive onto access with carport and garden shed
- Beautifully landscaped
- Superb indoor/ outdoor flow to decks and a courtyard
- Subdivision potential
- Immaculately modernised character
Located on transport routes and just moments to the Botanic Garden and minutes to the CBD, this wonderful home offers a very personal and warm environment which delivers an enviable lifestyle.
27 Goring Street, Thorndon BEO $995,000
This large stand alone freehold weatherboard townhouse is situated in a quiet cul de sac at the end of Goring Street in a very sought after Thorndon location.
Just a short walk to the CBD and drenched in sunshine with great flow to a private courtyard from the living areas, this is simply a great house to live in. Configured with three bedrooms and two living areas it has the added bonus of internal access garaging with room for extra off street parking.
Located on the flat just minutes from Wellington's major political and commercial quarters, an easy walk to work is a welcome reality that will be the envy of many. Close proximity to some of the best schools and early childhood centres is an added bonus.
The very best of character charm meets modern convenience in a marriage that promotes all the benefits of low maintenance living, perfect for today's busy professionals and families alike. The opportunity to secure a prime position in one of Wellington's premium blue chip suburbs is not to be over looked.
Call today to arrange your private viewing.
For sale by tender closing 2pm Wednesday 6th December 2017 at Tommy's Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (if not sold prior)
287H The Terrace, Te Aro BEO $575,000
Sunny City Sanctuary
Nestled right on the cusp of the city, this three bedroom townhouse is an absolute treat. Positioned for great sun throughout the day, the large east facing windows and balcony take advantage of the fabulous light and offer both privacy and views across the city.
An excellent layout that provides for comfortable shared living, this home has been designed to please. The living area enjoys a full floor, with the bedrooms spread across the next two levels- no one will have to walk on each other's toes here. The master bedroom upstairs has opening skylights looking over the city, a spacious ensuite and extra storage. All three double bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and are generously sized for relaxed living.
Internal access garaging also leads to a private courtyard that is ripe and ready for summer planting, enjoying a book in the sun and ideal for barbeques. The location is unbeatable, only a two-minute walk from all the city has to offer, while not living in the midst of the inner-city hustle, and just a quick walk up to the University.
Currently tenanted for $680/week, a property like this, in a location like this, is the perfect performer. Call to arrange a private viewing.
Tender close Thursday 4pm, 7 December 2017 at Tommy's Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior)
32 Seatoun Heights Road, Seatoun
Exclusive Location, Stunning Views
When you get to this level in the property market only the finest of quality and an abundance of "X" factor will satisfy the discerning purchaser.
It is an absolute pleasure to bring this exquisite architecturally designed home to the Executive Property Market. Located down its own private driveway and set in a serene green environment, privacy is assured for our new owner.
Large double garaging with extra off street parking is just the beginning. Four double bedrooms, three bathrooms, plus quality formal and informal living areas assures this home will cater for your total living experience.
By day or by night the seamless indoor/outdoor flow from multiple areas to either the large flat sun-drenched lawn or the cleverly designed decking with stunning sea and mountain views will ensure you and your visitors are always enjoying the WOW factor.
As you wold expect this magnificent home is packed with features such as gas central heating, full length double glazed windows, vacuum system, security intercom, separate large laundry, the list goes on with everything in good proportions.
Call now to arrange your private viewing.
101A Rodrigo Road, Melrose BEO $645,000
Character Home with Stunning Views
Imagine waking up every day to this spectacular view! This very well presented single level unit titled character home is sure to appeal to many. Boasting character and charm, and many more features including:
- Three double bedrooms with good wardrobe space
- Stunning expansive views over Lyall Bay - prepare to be mesmerised
- Generous lounge with separate dining room
- Study area
- Beautiful character features maintained throughout
- Light, bright and sun-filled
- Great indoor/outdoor flow to sheltered landscaped garden/courtyard area
- Drive on to single garage
- Further potential to modernize and add your touch
This is a wonderful opportunity to enter the property market in a popular south-east location. Only a short drive to the local village shops and schools, with the bus stop nearby. If you have been searching for something special then this could be for you.
Tender closes 3:00pm 6 December 2017 at Tommy's Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington. Vendor reserves the right to sell prior