House Area: 278 m²
Land Area: 10384 m²
Year Built: 1960s
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: 1 DP: 75558 CT: WN42B/354 Area(more or less): 10384 Square Metre
This wonderful lifestyle property of over 2.5 acres has so much to offer and is essential viewing if you are seeking space (both inside and out) as well as sunshine, peace, privacy, multiple entertaining areas and fabulous indoor/outdoor flow - all this just a short drive to Lower Hutt CBD! Freshly painted throughout and with new carpet, you can just move in and enjoy.
The recently renovated home is set on two levels and features:
- Large family room - heated by wood burner - opening to sunny patio
- Modern kitchen - designed with entertaining in mind - overlooking light and bright dining area and flowing to large covered deck perfect for barbecues and entertaining
- Family bathroom with bath, wet area shower, vanity and WC
- Four double bedrooms - master with walk thru wardrobe and ensuite
- Separate laundry
- Office/home gym/bedroom
- Heat transfer unit
- Excellent storage throughout
- Formal living room opening to North-west facing deck
- 5th bedroom/media room
- Sunny den with built in bed
Fenced paddocks perfect for grazing a few sheep or alpacas. Double garaging and several outbuildings, dog kennels and runs opening to level, fenced exercise areas - There is plenty of off-street parking. This is a fantastic home for children of all ages.
Call today to arrange your viewing of this lovely property as there are no open homes and viewing is by appointment only. For Sale by Tender closing 28th February 2018 (if not sold prior).