House Area: 100 m²
Year Built: 1970's
Estate: Crosslease (Fee Simple) Lot: Flat 8 DP: 44506 CT: WN15C/1499 Flat 8 DP 44506 with 1/8 share in 1493m2 being Lot 1 DP 43719
This very well presented townhouse is situated in a quiet and private residential development away from the road but close to the many amenities of both Trentham & Upper Hutt CBD including shops, schools, parks and transport and benefiting from a flat and fully fenced section.
The 100m2 accommodation is arranged over 2 floors comprising 2 double bedrooms, living room that opens to a kitchen diner, bathroom, 2 wcs and separate laundry.
Parking is catered for by a lockable carport with garage door and large storage shed attached with further off road space to the front.
There are 2 small easy maintenance gardens to the front and the rear that offer privacy, easy maintenance and excellent sun, ideal for the promised long Summer!
• Super sunny location, light and airy home
• 2 bedrooms, open plan living dining kitchen
• Carport and large storage shed
• Walk to Trentham School, Fergusson Intermediate and Upper Hutt College
• Flat and fully fenced section, ideal for children and pets
• Short walk to Trentham station, shops and parks