House Area: 223 m²
Land Area: 19.22 ha
Year Built: 1970's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: Lots 1 and 2 DP: 45947 CT: WN16D/1262, WN16D/1263 Area(more or less): 19.2150 hectare Lot 1 DP 45947 and Lot 2 DP 45947
The moment you reach the gate and drive up the secluded pine tree lined driveway, you will feel like you are in the wilderness, until nearing the top of the driveway, the pines clear and you are greeted by breath taking views of the Hutt Valley.
• Private, bush, forestry plus land
• Land size 19.21 ha (RV $670,000 ) plus additional 5.71 ha (RV $195,000) (on two titles)
• Stunning panoramic views
• Three bedrooms plus study
• Two wood burners and heat pump
• Open plan living areas
• Extra storage in the loft of the house or great space for the kids to play
• Tandem garaging and large workshop
An added bonus, just a short stroll down the hill is a very large 240m2 barn which was built in 2002. This barn would be ideal for a home based business. It has a large water tank and septic tank connected as well as power.
Don't delay call today to arrange your exclusive appointment