House Area: 110 m²
Land Area: 597 m²
Year Built: 1930's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: Lot 2 DP: 27117 CT: WND1/476 Area(more or less): 597 Square Metre
Sunday 17 December: 2:15pm - 2:45pm
This truly stunning 1930s character home has undergone a complete transformation and will be presented to market in a superb fashion! As an agent, these are the homes we dream of listing!
This home has had a full makeover by a master builder, the windows are double glazed timber, the internal walls all have sound batts with the doors being solid core to keep each room quiet and warm. Even the garage has been designed to become another room with power, insulation and carpet already fitted.
This well balanced family home is situated on a flat and fully fenced 597m2 section that offers easy access to all local amenities including schools, shops, parks and transport. The 110m2 accommodation is arranged over 1 level and comprises 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms including ensuite, modern kitchen diner that opens to the living room via double doors, separate wc and outside laundry.
The section is both child and pet friendly and has been designed with easy maintenance in mind while parking is catered for by a garage and carport with further off street parking if required.
• Superb refurbishment, now a stunning character home
• 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, new and contemporary style kitchen diner, separate living room
• Excellent street profile, looks lovely from the road
• Brilliant easy maintenance section, great mix of lawn, decking & pergola
• Insulated, lined and carpeted garaging, could become a games room or sleepout and separate carport
• Easy access to shops, schools, parks, transport and all the amenities of Trentham & Upper Hutt CBD