House Area: 90 m²
Land Area: 513 m²
Year Built: 1960's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: Lot 22 DP: 24483 CT: WNC2/1215 Area(more or less): 513 Square Metre
Sunday 26 November: 12:00pm - 12:30pm
I know it's an obvious headline but it doesn't make it any less true!!
This well-presented family home is situated on a quiet residential street close to Harcourt Park and offering easy access to local shops, schools and transport. The 90m2 accommodation is arranged over one level comprising 3 bedrooms, living room, modern kitchen & dining, bathroom and separate laundry.
To the rear, the section is flat with a single garage and workshop.
Given the peaceful location and the fact that a buyer can just move in and drop their bags, it's really not likely that this fine home will be on the market long. So be quick!!
• Super sunny location, light and airy home
• 3 bedrooms, kitchen diner, separate living room
• Single garage with workshop attached
• Walk to Birchville school and the River, there's a swimming hole just a few minutes walk away
• Flat section, ideal for children and pets
• Easy access to shops, schools, parks, transport and all the amenities of both Birchville and Upper Hutt CBD