If you have a large or extended family and need space there is plenty of it here... 430m2 of house in fact. Built in 1975 and nestled into the hillside overlooking Wellington Harbour and the Hutt Valley, this home is perfect for teenagers and consists of:
- Large kitchen with ample cupboard space and informal dining area - sliding door to patio
- Separate open plan formal dining (with servery from the kitchen) and overlooking the living room
- 2 double bedrooms, family bathroom with bath, separate shower, toilet and vanity
- Up one level - large sunny library/study with built in shelving
Down one level:
- Large living room with built in entertainment shelving, wood burner and heat pump. French doors to decking overlooking Hutt Valley and WLG Harbour.
- Master bedroom with sea views, sliding door to decking, ensuite with WC, shower, double vanity, separate large walk in wardrobe.
- Double bedroom with double wardrobe.
- Down one level - storage/laundry room - large.
- Huge double garage/workshop space with internal access. A utility room could be set up as a kitchenette/second laundry.
- A fifth double bedroom.
- Large area that could be a home gym/rumpus room/teenagers space.
- Separate access means it would also be perfect for a personal trainer/yoga/dance instructor. A third bathroom with shower, vanity and WC.
- Large sauna.
A total of 4 Fujitsu heat pumps, 2 night store heaters & a large wood burner will keep you warm & cool. There are several level outdoor areas. 8 Matuhi Street is just around the corner from the Rudolf Steiner School & Kindergarten, zoned for Boulcott & Eastern Hutt Primary's, Hutt Intermediate & HVHS, not to mention an easy commute into Hutt CBD & Wellington. If I have used the word "large" a little too often, I apologise, but if you are wanting space you really need to view this home - For Sale by Tender (if not sold prior).
To view more photos, go to: www.tommys.co.nz/lower-hutt/property/THV01864