Estate: Fee Simple Lot: 7 DP: 428129 CT: 511067 Area(more or less): 505 Square Metre
Sunday 25 March: 1:00pm - 1:30pm
14 Otonga Heights offers what so many buyers dream of but find difficult to achieve: modern, double glazed, insulated, sunny family living with good indoor outdoor flow in a superb location.
Situated in a quiet, sheltered subdivision and bordering Belmont Regional Park, a haven for wildlife and an idyllic walking spot, this property is ideal for families, professionals and anyone wanting a quality home with easy care and good sun.
Offering open plan living with access to garden and entertaining deck, a modern kitchen, 4 lovely bedrooms and 2 bathrooms: the master bedroom and 3rd bedroom can be separated from the rest of the house and have separate entryway.
- 4 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite and generous walk in wardrobe
- Large family bathroom
- Modern kitchen living space
- Lovely indoor outdoor flow
- Private and adjacent to Belmont Regional park
- Superb location for commuting to Wellington, Petone and Lower Hutt
LIM and rental appraisal available