House Area: 190 m²
Land Area: 613 m²
Year Built: 1950's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: Lot 41 DP: 8351 CT: WN486/249 Area(more or less): 613 Square Metre
A beautifully presented 2 storey family home situated in the always popular suburb of Trentham and offering easy access to all local amenities including schools, shops, parks and transport.
The spacious 190m2 accommodation is arranged over 2 floors and comprises 4 bedrooms, 2-3 living areas, modern kitchen, 2 bathrooms and separate laundry. There is a great indoor outdoor flow with doors to the deck, patio and pool from the 2nd living/dining room.
The section is flat and fully fenced, ideal for children and pets while parking is catered for by the larger than double garage with further off street parking if required.
The recently painted pool will ensure many hours of fun in the sun and given the super layout, excellent presentation and great location, I can't believe 35 Beth St will be on the market long!
• Beautifully presented in and out
• 4 bedrooms, 2-3 living areas, 2 bathrooms and the possibility of a 5th bedroom
• Larger than double garaging with further off road space
• Walk to Trentham train station, Trentham & St Brendan's schools
• Easy maintenance child and pet friendly section with fully fenced pool