House Area: 190 m²
Land Area: 1212 m²
Year Built: 1960's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: Lot 1 DP: 28142 CT: WNF3/846 Area(more or less): 1212 Square Metre
Sunday 22 October: 1:30pm - 2:00pm
A superbly appointed and brilliantly well-presented family home situated in Silverstream's premier location and close to the many amenities of Silverstream Village including shops, schools, parks and transport. The 190m2 accommodation is arranged over 1 level and comprises 4 double bedrooms, 2 living areas, 2 bathrooms superb contemporary kitchen, separate wc and separate laundry.
The section measures 1212m2 and is a mix of flat and terraced offering wonderful and separate outside living for both adults and children to both the front and rear of the home.
Parking is well catered for numerous vehicles and the parking includes single garaging, a separate carport and a number of off street spaces to the front with a separate carpad that gives easy access to the rear entrance.
Given the superior location and the fact that a buyer can just move in and drop their bags, it is this agents opinion that 52a Chatsworth Rd will not be long on the market!!
• Super sunny location, light and airy family home
• 4 double bedrooms, 2 living areas, family sized section designed for easy maintenance
• Stunning contemporary kitchen and 2 modern bathrooms
• Zoned for Silverstream School, close to HIBS, St Pat's & St Brendan's
• Easy access to shops, parks, transport and all the amenities of Silverstream Village
• Move in and drop your bags (how often can you do that when looking at a new home??)