House Area: 260 m²
Land Area: 868 m²
Year Built: 1974
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: Lot 1 DP: 34801 CT: WN12C/77 Area(more or less): 868 Square Metre
Sunday 22 October: 2:15pm - 2:45pm
This beautifully designed and presented family home is situated in Silverstream's premier road and is close to the all the amenities including shops, schools, parks and transport that Silverstream Village has to offer. The 260m2 accommodation is arranged over 2 floors and comprises 4 bedrooms, large living diner, kitchen, 2 bathrooms and laundry. Being elevated, this fine home benefits a mass of natural light throughout and also from magnificent views over Silverstream and north to the Upper Valley.
Parking is catered for by a larger than double garage with a workshop/study attached as well as plenty of storage underneath the home and if the garage wasn't big enough there are numerous off street parking spaces available. The 868m2 section has been designed with easy maintenance in mind and offers a combination of lovely gardens and entertaining spaces.
Given the superior location, masses of natural light, magnificent views and the fact that a buyer can just move in and drop their bags, it is this agent's opinion that 74 Chatsworth Road will not be long on the market!
• Super sunny location, light and airy home, magnificent views
• 4 bedrooms, large living room, 2 bathrooms, magnificent views
• Internal access larger than double garaging, workshop study, magnificent views
• Great feeling of space, from the first steps in to the spacious hallway to sitting on the patio,
• Easy maintenance section, great for entertaining, magnificent views
• Easy access to shops, schools, parks, transport and all the amenities of Silverstream Village. Did I mention the views?