House Area: 130 m²
Land Area: 1647 m²
Year Built: 1920's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: PART LOT 4 DP: 8243 CT: WN379/33 Area(more or less): 1647 Square Metre
Sunday 22 October: 3:00pm - 3:30pm
1 Wairere Road, Belmont.
This 1920's character filled home has gorgeous lead lights and native timber throughout, and needs to be viewed by nature and character lovers who enjoy their own space.
- 3 double bedrooms
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Great indoor/outdoor flow to deck & garden
- Views over the Hutt Valley and into Wellington
- Double garage
- Modern bathroom with shower, bath and WC
- Separate laundry and extra WC and storage
- 2 basement rooms - perfect for hobbies
- Sunny closed in patio and private paved garden
- Partially fenced and suitable for pets and children
- Private and secluded
- Approximately a 5 minute drive to Hutt CBD
- 1647m2 section
Call Deirdre today to view this fabulous home.