House Area: 130 m²
Land Area: 1164 m²
Year Built: 2012
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: Lot 9 DP: 16764 CT: WN598/105 Area(more or less): 1164 Square Metre
Come on sing it with me!
This beautifully presented modern home is situated on a stunning 1/4 acre plus piece of paradise that practically doubles in size with access to the land locked behind it and moments to the river. The 130m2 accommodation is arranged over one level comprising 2 double bedrooms, large bathroom and superb open plan living dining kitchen area ideal for entertaining. To the front of the section is a 10m2 outside room, insulated and with power, it could make a great 3rd bedroom, office or craft room.
Parking is catered for by an internal access double garage with plenty of off street space for further vehicles.
The setting of this fine home cannot be over sold, a simply stunning backdrop and magnificent views from the large sunny deck giving you a laid back rural lifestyle without any of the hard work. Given that a buyer can just move in and drop their bags, you know that 2156 Akatarawa Rd will not be long on the market!
• The perfect setting! Look at those photos!!
• 2 bedrooms, contemporary open plan living, modern kitchen and bathroom
• Internal access double garage/workshop, plenty of off street parking
• Insulated outside room with multiple uses, craft room, bedroom, office
• 1164m2 piece of paradise, moments from a superb water hole
• Drive to shops, schools, parks, transport and all the amenities of Upper Hutt CBD