House Area: 128 m²
Year Built: 1980's
Estate: Crosslease (Fee Simple) Lot: 21 DP: 1316 CT: WN32B/283 FLAT 2 DP 61454
Land Area: 1/3 share in 1151m2
Always in demand but rarely available, this low maintenance brick and cedar Townhouse will definitely suit your needs.
Opposite the Hutt Recreation ground this Blue Chip locality is in very close proximity to Hutt CBD, public transport, swimming complex, bowling club, library and churches.
- Spacious lounge and dining room, interconnecting
- Indoor / outdoor flow to sunny patio, established gardens and lawns
- Appealing kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms
- Main bathroom plus ensuite
- Excellent heating
- Internal access garage, off street parking, shed
- Wide demographic appeal, from young professionals, small families to retirees
- Zoned H.V.H.S
- Council LIM available
Avoid disappointment, call us now for an appointment or meet us at Sunday's open home.