House Area: 70 m²
Year Built: 1970's
Estate: Crosslease (Fee Simple) Lot: Flat 2 DP: 40031 CT: WN12C/1020 On Lot 2 DP 33591 with 1/2 share in 569m2
This well-presented townhouse is situated on a quiet rear section in the always popular Trentham and is only a few moments walk to Trentham station with the bus stop at the end of the driveway. The 70m2 accommodation is arranged over one level comprising 2 bedrooms, modern bathroom, new kitchen and a sizeable living room with a dining area and the home has new flooring and carpets throughout.
Parking is catered for by a carport offering covered access inside while the private section to the rear is fully fenced ideal for children and pets and will be sun drenched (if and when the sun comes out)
Given the super location, quality of fittings and the fact that a buyer can just move in and drop their bags, it is this agent's opinion that 2/32a Ararino Street will not be long on the market!
• Super location, close to train station and shops
• 2 bedrooms, new kitchen, modern bathroom, large living room with dining space
• Internal access carport, large shed
• Easy maintenance brick exterior
• Flat and fully fenced rear section, ideal for children and pets
• Easy access to shops, schools, parks, transport and all the amenities of Trentham & Upper Hutt