House Area: 70 m²
Year Built: 1970's
Estate: Crosslease (Fee Simple) Lot: Flat 12 DP: 41974 CT: WN13D/281 With an undivided 1/12 sh in 1516 m2 being Lot 1 DP 14854 and all of DP 11139. Flat 12 DP 41974 and Storage 12 DP 41974
For Investors, buying this fine property at $240,000 and renting at $325pw this property would give you gross return of 7.69%. An excellent return in today's market!!!
This well-presented 2 storey unit offers easy access to all the local amenities including schools, shops, parks and transport that Upper Hutt CBD has to offer. The accommodation is arranged over 2 floors and comprises 2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen and bathroom.
There is a great indoor outdoor flow with a ranchslider to the rear garden from the living room while parking is catered for by off street parking to the front of the unit.
Given the central location and the fact that a buyer can choose to add value, rent or live in it, you can be sure that 12/781 Fergusson Drive will not be long on the market!
• Super Central location, moments from the CBD
• 2 beds, 2 storey concrete block ground floor, easy maintenance
• Off Street Parking adjacent to front door
• Walk to Fraser Crescent school and Maidstone Intermediate
• Easy maintenance section
• Walk to shops, schools, parks, transport and the various health centres of Upper Hutt CBD