House Area: 150 m²
Land Area: 782 m²
Year Built: 1960's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: Lot 38 DP: 26314 CT: WND3/629 Area(more or less): 782 Square Metre
Sunday 23 July: 12:45pm - 1:15pm
This home has the potential to be an amazing A frame family home!!
The 150m2 home is situated on a flat family size section in Maoribank giving easy access to all local amenities including schools, shops, parks and transport. The accommodation is arranged over 2 floors and comprises 2 double bedrooms, modern bathroom, new kitchen open to dining/family area and separate living room that used be a 3rd bedroom.
There is a great indoor outdoor flow with doors to the rear deck and rear lawn from the family/dining area and also to the front deck and lawn from the living room. The section is both child and pet friendly and has been designed with easy maintenance in mind while parking is catered for by a double garage with further off street parking spaces if required.
As an agent I see homes all day every day, it is rare that I get overly excited about property but the layout, dimensions, section size and HUGE potential for this home I found stunning, if I feel like this, then hopefully so will you!!
• Superb balance, great dimensions and brilliant potential!!!
• 2 (could be 3) bedrooms, modern kitchen dining family, separate superb and large living room with doors to deck, ideal for evening sun
• Double garaging with further off road space
• Bedrooms away from entertaining space
• Child and pet friendly fully fenced section
• Easy access to shops, schools, parks, transport and all the amenities of Maoribank & Upper Hutt