Land Area: 586 m²
Year Built: 1970's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: 22 DP: 42088 CT: WN14C/957 Area(more or less): 586 Square Metre
Sunday 2 July: 11:45am - 12:15pm
Buyer Enquiry Early to Mid $400,000's.
That's right this home is absolutely immaculate and more than caters for a larger family with space galore, let me explain...
- 4 generous bedrooms - Master with semi ensuite
- 2 renovated bathrooms
- 2 WC's (important for a large family)
- Good size living area with a fantastic floor mounted Heatpump
- Generous Dining room which has enough room to seat the entire family
- The kitchen is a designer kitchen which has all the usual features. Wall oven, ceramic - hobb, dishwasher etc. and flows beautifully to the large deck which is perfect for entertaining.
Downstairs features a large separate laundry, a large storage area which would also make a great workshop or separate office and then there is the very large rumpus room which once again could be very versatile or converted back to an internal access garage.
As you descend from the large deck you have a good size yard for the kids or pets as the rear of the property is fenced off, you also have your own swimming pool and generous off street parking.
Located near the Valley entrance you are also within easy walking distance to the local shopping centre and pool as well!
Realistically you don't have an excuse to NOT see this fantastic home, the exterior has just been repainted and the inside is immaculate, what more do you NEED? You NEED to see this HOME that's what you NEED TO DO!!