Estate: Fee Simple Lot: 4 DP: 21901 CT: WN914/7 Area(more or less): 1083 Square Metre
Sunday 22 October: 1:00pm - 1:30pm
A rare find - a lovely generous sized one level family home in a well established and sought after street in Avalon.
- Flat and private lawn (1083m2 section) and beautiful gardens
- Solid 1950's home that has been well maintained and modernised for today's living
- Three bedrooms plus a conservatory
- On a rear section surrounded by homes of similar quality
- Two garages and separate hobby room with extra toilet
- Heat Pump plus logburner
- Partially double glazed
This home has to be seen throughout to be appreciated so please call Graham or Bronwyn to view.
At the 2017 Real Estate Institute of New Zealand (REINZ) awards, Tommy's Wellington won national top office of the year and we were finalists for ‘selling more properties from a single office than any other agency in New Zealand.
We are immensely proud of this award. It is testimony to the trust and loyalty our clients place in us, the hard work of our talented team, and of the standards we set.
Thank you Wellington.
Let us know what you think
Call us on 04 381 8600 for further information about selling your home or let us know your thoughts, or contact us online