House Area: 250 m²
Land Area: 422 m²
Year Built: 1900's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: Pt Lot 3 DP: 4330 CT: WN19D/61 Area(more or less): 422 Square Metre Subj to easement shown on DP 58969
The opportunities are endless with this immaculately presented inner city home.
* 5 double bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
* Incredibly spacious living and dining with flow to balconies
* Modern kitchen with plenty of storage
* Private and sheltered rear courtyard garden, perfect for entertaining
* Internal access garage plus parking
* Tastefully decorated throughout
Currently, the ground floor is run as an upmarket Bed and Breakfast, with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, guest kitchen and mini-bar.
The flexibility in the layout means this home works equally well for families, bed and breakfast, or indeed running a business from home, or partitioned to create self-contained 1-2 bedrooms accommodation with separate access. The choice is yours.
The prime location speaks for itself, being a 2-minute walk to the Terrace and down to Lambton Quay, around the corner from the Botanic Gardens and zoned for preferred schools. This home really is worth viewing.
Tender (if not sold prior) closes 4:00pm Wednesday 1 August 2018 at Tommy's Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington.