House Area: 110 m²
Land Area: 253 m²
Year Built: 1910's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: PT LOTS 19 20 DP: 467 CT: WNF1/1257 Area(more or less): 253 Square Metre BLK F
Sunday 24 June: 10:30am - 11:00am
If it is a home and income you seek, or a "set and forget" rental property, then look no further; this is the one for you! Bathed in sunshine and situated on a quiet, private cul-de-sac just minutes from the Hospital the location is prime. Currently configured as two separate flats, this property has a gross income of $955 per week with potential rental upside. This is one of the tidiest rentals we have seen in years!!
Further features include
• Three bedroom flat current rent $570 per week (fixed term lease); One bedroom flat current rent $300 per week (fixed term Lease), Garages $45 and $40 per week
• Sunny flat lawn at the back and large private West facing deck area to the front
• Insulation in walls, ceiling and underfloor
• Re-roofed in 2010, both units have modern fuse boxes
• Situated just moments from Wellington hospital, cafes and public transport
• Two large single garages/workshop space
• Potential to add value
It is rare to find a home and income so well cared for, with the bonus of being situated in a high demand rental area. Whether living or investing this is an absolute winner either way!
Call Zoe or Ramon today for viewing times.
Tender closes 4:00pm 4 July 2018 at Tommy's Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington. (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior)