House Area: 100 m²
Land Area: 819 m²
Year Built: 1950's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: 37 DP: 1467 CT: WN684/32 Area(more or less): 819 Square Metre 20 M2 GARAGE and CARDECK ON ROAD RESERVE
Perfectly positioned to take in the stunning South Coast views and all day sun in this well maintained ideal family home. Classic weatherboard construction yet modernised and tastefully decorated throughout, offering beautiful character yet 21st century comforts with plenty of outdoor living. Features include:
• Four double bedrooms or three with downstairs rumpus/entertaining room
• Beautiful tiled bathroom with separate bath and under flooring heating
• Modern spacious family kitchen with loads of bench and cupboard space
• Open plan living and dining room with cosy wood burner and heatpump
• Stunning views out over the hills, South Coast and harbour entrance
• Easy indoor/outdoor flow to multiple decks. Ideal for entertaining friends and family
Well maintained inside and out with beautiful timber floorboards, neutral colour tones and terraced gardens with flat lawn area. This home will appeal to families and professionals looking to get into this sought after location. Minutes from the Island Bay Village, cinema, beach, airport and a bus stop at the door. This home will not leave you disappointed.
Tenders close 3pm April 4th 2018 at Tommy's Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (Vendor reserves right to sell prior).