House Area: 330 m²
Land Area: 743 m²
Year Built: 1990's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: 8 DP: 55536 CT: WN23D/379 Area(more or less): 743 Square Metre -INT IN R/W
S-P-R-E-A-D throughout this stunning family home. Designed and built for family living with versatility in mind. Well maintained inside and outside with new roof and exterior paint job recently completed. Neutral colour tones, large windows and high stud allow the home to be light and bright. Positioned to capture the all day sun and magnificent views across the eastern suburbs and out over the South Coast. Many features of this home include:
• Four - five double bedrooms
• Master bedroom with captivating views, ensuite and walk in robe
• Large double garage with internal access
• Multiple decks for morning and afternoon sun. Fantastic indoor/outdoor flow
• Spacious family kitchen 'the hub of the home' plus dining and family living
• Large separate lounge with wood burner and heatpump
• Formal dining room
A home built for family. Plenty of space for all to live and grow in. Positioned perfectly with lawn and established gardens. Walk to Seatoun shops, Strathmore Village and Beach. Only moments from the airport and minutes to the city. Call today to arrange a private viewing.
Builders Report and LIM Report available.