House Area: 240 m²
Land Area: 455 m²
Year Built: 1890's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: LOTS 7 and 8 DP: 28 CT: WN24C/377 Area(more or less): 455 Square Metre INT IN R/W ON DP 73288
Sunday 25 February: 11:00am - 11:30am
Perfectly located in one of Thorndon's most sought after locations, this truly magnificent 'turn of the century' villa lends itself to a renovation or live in and enjoy as it is, features include:
• Generous living spaces including large family eat-in kitchen dining and family area, a large separate lounge and upstairs an open third area as kids retreat or work from home space
• Five good size double bedrooms and four bathrooms
• Stunning harbour views from a very private and sheltered setting backing onto town belt
• Fantastic indoor outdoor flow to a large deck and sheltered established garden
• Drive on flat access with double garaging and additional off street parking
• A fully self-contained studio apartment generating income above the garage
• A really well loved and maintained home with central heating.
Note Disclosure: There is a historical outstanding consent. It can be rectified if buyer wishes when they next renovate. The property has been priced accordingly.
Stamp your own mark and make this your family home in this prime location. Zoned for both Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College. A short walk to Thorndon shops, restaurants, Botanic Gardens and the city.
Tender closes 4pm 1 March 2018 at Tommy's Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington. (vendor reserves the right to sell prior)