House Area: 620 m²
Land Area: 759 m²
Year Built: 2010's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: 41 and PT 42 DP: 1698 CT: WN307/289 Area(more or less): 759 Square Metre 6 M2 RETAINING WALLS and STAIRS ON ROAD RESERVE
Modern and Light with the most spacious feel. This beautiful near new high quality construction home would be 'one of a kind' in Wellington. Designed by leading architect, Gerald Parsonson, this incredible home aims at a 'cross-flow' of living spaces to enjoy all aspects of the day. As a result this home has stunning views into the harbour, and a flat north-facing private backyard. Stand in the kitchen to experience the best of both worlds; a spectacular vista on one side and a sunny backyard on the other. Some of its many many features include:
• A 600 plus sqm home with six double bedrooms, master including large dressing room and bathroom
• Large entrance area, the perfect entertaining home
• Total of three bathrooms and guest toilet
• Indoor swimming pool including changing room
• High end kitchen with large island bench, flowing to family area, and outdoor living from both sides
• Beautifully proportioned living rooms including fireplace
• Drive on with double internal access garaging and additional guest parking for multiple vehicles
• Additional rooms include; generous separate laundry, exercise room, study, wine cellar, TV room.
A short walk down to the Botantic Gardens or drive into the city, yet positioned for privacy. There is so much you can say on this high quality unique home.
Call today for a private appointment to view.