House Area: 80 m²
Land Area: 358 m²
Year Built: 1940's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: 17 DP: 1892 CT: WN506/265 Area(more or less): 358 Square Metre
Located down a quiet cul-de-sac and positioned for superb late summer sun, 35 Hudson Street is a real treat. Look what this fabulous home has to offer:
* popular timber build with great indoor/outdoor flow
* extremely cute 1940's style with timber floorboards
* 2 double bedrooms plus office or nursery
* light and spacious open plan living
* upgraded kitchen and bathroom with gas connections
* well insulated and a wood-burner for year round warmth & comfort
* lovely child and pet-friendly section with lawns and garden plots
* large garage with good storage
And everyone loves Island Bay - the suburb that keeps getting more and more popular and we just can't keep up with demand! Great schools and local shops, a lovely beach with recreational areas and a family feel that brings people back time and time again.
Don't miss this one - it's a real treat and it could be yours!
Tenders close 3 pm 21 February 2017 at Tommy's Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington.