House Area: 180 m²
Land Area: 493 m²
Year Built: 1960's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: LOT 2 PT LOT 1 DP: 25837 CT: WND2/525 Area(more or less): 493 Square Metre
This spacious (180m2 approx) and much-loved home for 25 years is now ready for the next family - start your legendary annual backyard cricket/inter family soccer competition here! This classic yet modernised kiwi home has so much to offer including the following;
Three good sized double bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
• New kitchen, with stone benchtops and stainless appliances including a double door fridge/freezer
• New full family bathroom which includes spa bath and separate guest powder room, and upgraded gas infinity hot water
• French doors flow out from kitchen/dining/living area to a sunny sheltered deck, BBQ area and an easy-care paved courtyard
• Stay warm and cosy with sun most of the day, gas central heating (Brivis) and ceiling insulation
• Classic 1960s weatherboard construction and colour steel roof
• One of the best big flat backyards that we have seen, fully fenced for children and pets
• Separate laundry/storage/study area
• Double garage, workshop area and additional off-street parking
This quintessential kiwi home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in an ever popular Miramar, well positioned for exceptional sun, this great home is all ready for you to move in and start your happy family memories here.
Tender closes 4pm Wednesday 21/02/18 at Tommy's, 209 Victoria St, Te Aro, Wellington.