House Area: 90 m²
Land Area: 234 m²
Year Built: 1900's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: PT SEC 750 DP: TOWN OF WELLINGTON CT: WN403/51 Area(more or less): 234 Square Metre
Bring back the sparkle to this absolutely charming villa located in the heart of sought after Mount Cook. After being in the same family for the past 50 years the time has now come for the lucky new owners to stamp their own personal touches and create their own fabulous memories.
• Wonderful blue chip location
• North facing sunny aspect
• Super cute street appeal
• Beautiful character features including high stud, sash windows and floor boards
• 3 bedrooms
• Good size living and dining areas
• Charming verandah and lovely wide hall way
• Plenty of scope to add value and create a wonderful home
• Zoned for Wellington College
Enviably located just minutes from the ever popular and vibrant Newtown village, buses, Wellington Hospital and Massey University.