House Area: 120 m²
Land Area: 640 m²
Year Built: 1920's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: 9 DP: 4786 CT: WN310/149 Area(more or less): 640 Square Metre
Located a stones throw from the beautiful South Coast is this much loved sunny family home. Spacious, light and bright rooms give the home a real sense of space. Large windows with leadlight panels give the home character. Open plan living and dining space perfect for family to gather. Set on a flat 640sqm site capturing all day sun and ideal for children, pets and BYC. Many features include:
• Three spacious light filled bedrooms. Built in storage
• Family bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Large lounge with leadlight bay window that gives the home street appeal
• Formal dining space for family meals and entertaining in
• Timber panel kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space
• Garaging plus garden shed
• Well maintained exterior
This represents a great opportunity to secure your next forever family home. With a glimpse of the sea and plenty of potential, move in and enjoy the home as it is and look to put your mark on it in time. Walk to the Village, beach, public transport, cinema, and schools you will love living here just as the current family have.
Tenders close 3pm November 30th 2017 at Tommy's Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington.