House Area: 89 m²
Land Area: 540 m²
Year Built: 1980's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: 25 DP: 49667 CT: WN20C/1082 Area(more or less): 540 Square Metre
***Sorry this property has now SOLD***
This smart, well presented and maintained single level home will not disappoint. Clean, fresh, bright interior with large windows capturing the all-day sun and stunning view out over the south coast. Modernised for today's living with LED lighting, central heating, insulation, ventilation system and an easy-care exterior. Many features include:
• Three spacious sunny bedrooms with built-in storage
• Well-appointed modern kitchen with induction hob and granite bench tops
• Large kitchen Island that makes entertaining easy
• Light filled open plan kitchen, dining and living room
• Fantastic indoor/outdoor flow to the private sheltered deck. Perfect for BBQ's.
• Secure family sized section perfect for children and pets to enjoy
• Modernised family bathroom with bath, separate shower and WC
• Off street parking
This home is all done and ready for the next lucky purchaser to enjoy. Neutral colour tones, new carpet, bamboo flooring, just turn the key and maximise easy care living in popular Island Bay. Minutes from the Village, cinema, beach and CBD. It's like a holiday at home!