House Area: 270 m²
Land Area: 991 m²
Year Built: 1960's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: 2 DP: 26611 CT: WND3/260 Area(more or less): 991 Square Metre
Sunday 26 November: 11:00am - 11:30am
This wonderful solid 1960s family home is desirably located in the sought after Eastern suburbs and perfectly positioned in a private and tranquil setting surrounded by beautiful established gardens. Spacious flowing interiors with great indoor and outdoor entertaining areas, this quality home has been designed for modern day family living.
• 4 double bedrooms, gorgeous large master with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
• Central bathroom, guest toilet plus ensuite
• Large lounge with a gas fire plus a study
• Second living area, great for large families
• Modern kitchen, designed by a 'real chef'
• A wonderful choice of outdoor areas including a large lawn, vegetable garden, deck and courtyard
• Drive on access to a large garage with workshop plus a double carport
This is a premium home in a premium location. Close to the many popular cafes and restaurants, Weta studios, Miramar shops, Seatoun village, great local schools and the beach.
Call us now for an appointment to view.
Tender closes 3pm on 7th December 2017 at Tommy's Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (vendor reserves the right to sell prior).