House Area: 130 m²
Land Area: 453 m²
Year Built: 1930's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: 8 DP: 1199 CT: WN32A/623 Area(more or less): 453 Square Metre
Enviably located on a wonderful flat North facing section in the heart of Island Bay, this immaculately presented home really does offer a fabulous lifestyle opportunity with so many great features:
• 4 bedrooms plus double bedroom sleep-out with ensuite with doors opening out to the garden
• Super sunny aspect - all day sun!
• Flat section with easy walk on access
• Spacious open plan modern kitchen, dining and living area
• Great indoor-outdoor flow making entertaining your family and friends a breeze
• Fully fenced back garden perfect for kids and pets to play safely
• Lovely modern bathroom
• Warm and snug with HRV system, gas heating and gas infinity hot water
• Single garage/workshop at the rear of the section
• Minutes from the local buses, cinema, popular Island Bay village, schools and of course the wonderful Shorland Park and beachfront.
Come home and enjoy being part of the fun Island Bay culture with the many wonderful amenities on offer along the popular South Coast. You'll love living here!
Tender closes 2pm 24th November 2017 (no offers prior) at Tommy's Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington