House Area: 330 m²
Land Area: 344 m²
Year Built: 1880's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: PT SEC 522 DP: TOWN OF WELLINGTON CT: WN401/28 Area(more or less): 344 Square Metre
Lovely proportions and stunning character features make this one of Thorndon's landmark homes.
Surrounded by beautiful established gardens, this lovingly restored home is positioned for fabulous sun and privacy. It offers the benefit of an additional income from a separate boat storage, workshop or garaging space at 115 Hill St.
Further features include:
• Four or five spacious bedrooms, two with ensuites and walk in wardrobes
• Two additional family bathrooms
• Character throughout, yet modernised and well-appointed for today's living
• Central and underfloor heating
• Drive on access with internal double garaging and further off street parking for up to 3 cars
• Additional separate workshop/garaging
• Formal spacious living room, separate formal dining, separate library/tv or study room, separate family room and modern kitchen
• Indoor outdoor flow to west facing sheltered and private courtyard, plus lovely veranda and garden with north facing aspect
• Zoned for Wellington College, and Wellington Girls, and walking distance to many other desired schools.
Peaceful and quiet, yet on the edge of the city, just a short stroll to the Thorndon Village, and the CBD.
Call us today to view.