House Area: 320 m²
Land Area: 281 m²
Year Built: 1900's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: 4 DP: 849 CT: WN823/17 Area(more or less): 281 Square Metre
Sunday 22 October: 11:00am - 11:30am
Thursday 26 October: 6:00pm - 6:30pm
This landmark Edwardian villa has so much to offer. If you are looking for either a top quality rental investment or a home with a double income, then you absolutely must consider this prime Mount Victoria, 3 X flat home and investment property.
Elevated on the hills above the harbour and Chaffers Marina this blue chip property includes;
• Three well-appointed flats that include; 1 X 2 Bedroom, 1 X 3 Bedroom and 1 X 1 Bedroom
• Fully tenanted on fixed leases at $104,520 per annum with a potential upside in rent
• Each flat has own exclusive use balcony area
• Architectural plans to add a car deck
• Warm and sunny with sun until it sets
• Mt Victoria is widely held as one of the most popular rental locations in Wellington.
With a strong rental history and the added long-term potential for capital growth - this property presents itself as an opportunity for astute investors, or a home and next-level income for an owner/occupier.
This premium central location is highly sought after, walk down the zigzag track to Oriental Bay, or stroll down Hawker Street into the CBD for work. Enjoy dinner parties with friends taking in the sun and the views- secure your piece of the City/Bay lifestyle now.
Call now for viewing times.
Tender closes 2:00pm Wednesday, 1st November 2017, at Tommy's Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington.