House Area: 195 m²
Land Area: 501 m²
Year Built: 1920's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: 1 DP: Deeds Plan 465 CT: WN403/98 Area(more or less): 501 Square Metre
Stylishly presented property that is north facing and captures expansive city views and sun. The multiple living areas include a separate lounge with a gas fire and huge deck area as well as a family room that opens out through double glazed french doors to a private, sheltered landscaped garden and courtyard. An entertainers delight in a fantastic city fringe location that is only moments from the inner city vibrancy and all that it has to offer.
Property features include:
• Gourmet kitchen with good storage and separate dining room
• Four bedrooms or three plus study
• Large master suite with walk-in wardrobe, tiled ensuite and balcony with city views
• Generous quality family bathroom
• Double garage with auto door
• Within easy reach of the CBD, motorway, Universities and Wellington hospital
This wonderful home will have broad appeal suiting families and couples alike or buyers seeking a convenient central city apartment alternative.