House Area: 330 m²
Land Area: 577 m²
Year Built: 1890's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: 1 DP: 12957 CT: WN512/108 Area(more or less): 577 Square Metre 1/16 SHARE IN LOTS 11 12 DP 765 -INT IN R/W
A rare and unique, opportunity to acquire a blue-chip property in one of Wellington's prime
locations. This 4 X flat Investment property (land and building) is elevated above iconic
Oriental Parade and has much to offer including;
• Four well-appointed flats that include; 3 X 2 Bedroom, 1 X 1 Bedroom
• Fully tenanted on fixed leases at $116,480 per annum with a potential upside in rent
• Well maintained during their ownership, current Vendors have replaced the roof, repainted
the exterior, and more recently re-piled/re-engineered the foundations, insulated to new
standard in the ceiling and where possible under the floor, a number of appliances have been replaced
• All flats have security systems and their own individual secure storage lock-up with power
• Outdoor living is also superbly catered for with balconies and decks
• Dual access from Oriental Parade and the Hay Street Extension, with resource consented
plans for a car deck on Hay Street (informal car-parking arrangement for two cars currently
• Spectacular sun aspect, and expansive views of Oriental Bay, Wellington Harbour and the
• Oriental Bay is widely held as one of the most desirable real estate locations in New
With a strong rental history and the added long-term potential for capital growth - this
property presents itself as a unique opportunity for astute investors, or a home and next level
income for an owner/occupier.
Call Zoe Smith 021 856 887 for viewing times.
Tender closes 4pm 1 November 2017 at Tommy's Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington.