House Area: 60 m²
Land Area: 153 m²
Year Built: 1900's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: 1 DP: 62113 CT: WN31A/312 Area(more or less): 153 Square Metre SUBJ TO and INT IN R/W - and 1/18 SH IN LOT 3 DP 52959
Sunday 22 October: 1:00pm - 1:30pm
Come up the path to enjoy this cosy character home, elevated for sun and views - it has much to offer including:
• Two double bedrooms with lead-light windows and timber joinery
• Stay warm and cosy with ceiling/partial under floor insulation and heat-pump
• Recently renovated bathroom and laundry area
• A great deck for entertaining, and a small garden patch - perfect for growing your own vegetables
• Great storage under the house for bikes etc, as well as ceiling storage with drop-down ladder
• Situated above the creative hub of the Aro Valley, take a stroll to the shops or an easy walk to the city or university
The perfect first home or free-standing rental.
Tender closes 4 pm, Thursday 26 October 2017, at Tommy's Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington. (vendor reserves the right to sell prior).
NB: Photos may differ from current furniture.