House Area: 170 m²
Land Area: 541 m²
Year Built: 1950's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: 4 DP: 17522 CT: WN763/17 Area(more or less): 541 Square Metre
Sunday 22 October: 3:00pm - 3:30pm
Built mid-century when clean lines and integration with nature were top of the design agenda. Large windows let the sunlight in and make the relaxing green outlook visible from every room. This private oasis is elevated for great sun, sheltered from Northerly winds and surrounded by established trees full of Tui, Kereru and Kaka. The Khandallah Reserve and Mt Kaukau walking tracks will become your back yard.
• Great flow from living areas to sheltered outdoor spaces
• Three double bedrooms, all good sizes with great storage
• Spacious kitchen and dining area
• Drive on, garage with internal access plus double carport
• Additional workshop and storage space
• Log burner and gas heating for warmth
Positioned close to walking tracks, good schools and with great coffee nearby. You'll love the area.
Call us today to view.
Tender closes at 4.00pm 25th October 2017 at Tommy's Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (the vendor reserves the right to sell beforehand).