House Area: 170 m²
Land Area: 458 m²
Year Built: 1930's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: 4 DP: 5691 CT: WN290/266 Area(more or less): 458 Square Metre
Sunday 24 September: 12:30pm - 1:00pm
This gracious family home has been loved by the current family for close to 25 years and now it's time for the next family to enjoy. Packed full of character, beautiful timber detailing, lead light windows and lovely high stud. The home is bathed in sun and features:
• Four generous double bedrooms. Master with views out towards Shorland Park and Island Bay. Plenty of storage.
• Large lounge with stunning bay window
• Open plan living and dining room
• Beautiful timber kitchen with breakfast bar
• Fantastic indoor/outdoor flow on the sun drenched sheltered patio. Perfect for evening entertaining and watching the kids play
• Sunny flat lawn for children and pets to roam
• Large double garage and workshop are located at the rear of the property with access from Derwent Street.
• Huge family bathroom with spa bath and separate shower. Additional guest toilet.
This home will please the entire family. Boasting all the requirements for today's family living and set in arguably Island Bays best street with the park and beach across the road. Public transport at the door with the Village and CBD only minutes away. This is a proven family home that will not disappoint.