House Area: 80 m²
Year Built: 1910's
Estate: Stratum in Freehold Lot: UNIT 16 DP: UP 85823 CT: WN53C/495
Perfectly located at the lower end of Cuba Street, just steps from trendy cafes, restaurants, boutique stores and only minutes from the central CBD. This very well presented apartment offers spacious rooms, plenty of character and style. Features include:
• Two light double bedrooms with built in storage
• Smart, bold, modern kitchen offering good bench and cupboard space
• Stylish modern bathroom with bath
• Very spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen. Ideal for entertaining
• Beautiful well maintained, smaller, character building with secure entry
• An ideal investment opportunity or buy and occupy yourself
A high stud, large windows and generous floor size gives the apartment a sense of space. Beautiful internal exposed brick walls give the apartment an edge with plenty of character. Timber floors at the entry, throughout the kitchen and bathroom and quality carpet through the remainder. Tidy paintwork, nothing further needs to be done. Just move in, enjoy the apartment and make the most of the vibrant surroundings.
Rental Appraisal available on request.